Love eggs & toast..
Wanna try something different….
It tastes good & looks great
- 1 egg
- 3 slices of Bread
- Butter/ olive oil
- Mayonnaise/ mint chutney
- Cookie cutter
- Heat Non stick frying pan. Add butter / olive oil & let it sizzle
- Cut a hole with cookie cutter or simply tear a hole out from the middle of a slice of bread.
- Place the bread on the buttered pan. Keep the heat medium, such that egg cooks along with bread. If its too high, bread will burn before eggs cook.
- Toast other 2 bread along with egg/bread combo.
- Break an egg into the hole
- Sprinkle some salt & pepper
- Fry it on a pan
- Wait for the egg to cook.
- Flip the bread & egg
- Cook on other side
Serve it with other two toasts covered with mayonnaise / mint chutney
Now what I did with the piece of bread left behind was, covered it with delicious layer of orange marmalade.
Some Glucose to start your day with a Zing!!!
Enjoy this Scrumptious breakfast
Our marmalade toast was licked by Neil... had sugar high and was jumping all over the place. While we enjoyed the egg toast, he had gala time licking the marmalade and touching everywhere with his sticky hands...